Dreaming of permanent residence in the UK? Your pathway starts here!

Overview A Health and Care Worker visa allows medical professionals to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with the NHS, an NHS supplier or in adult social care. Eligibility Your job To qualify for a Health and Care Worker visa, you must: be a